Its time to end your home loan search
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF), also known as private superannuation funds, can provide greater flexibility and choice over investment choices, offering numerous benefits such as tax minimisation.
Individuals or families often seek guidance on SMSF if their retail or industry superannuation fund is underperforming, or not meeting their expectations for another reason.
Giving greater attention to your superannuation is a key part of retirement planning.
Key questions to ask yourself before setting up a SMSF, include:
- Why do you want to setup an SMSF?
- Will setup be for just you, or include other people?
- Have you considered all your responsibilities in managing a SMSF?
- Do you have sufficient superannuation to make a SMSF worthwhile?
- What is your investment strategy?
- What do you plan to invest in?
- What superannuation structure will you opt to setup (individual or corporate)?
SMSF Loans for Commercial Property
Capital for Castles can help to provide competitive financing for the purchase of commercial property through a self-managed super fund (SMSF).
By taking control of your super fund’s investment strategy, there are potential tax benefits to help diversify your portfolio and assist you to generate future wealth.
Capital for Castles can also refer you to our trusted accountants or financial advisors, to assist with professional advice or just to answer specific questions about SMSF setup.
Talk to us today about your options for a SMSF Commercial Property Loan.
We would be happy to have a no-obligation chat with you about your self-managed super fund options, either in person or online.